ss_blog_claim=5555364cf3e98c39578eb4fbc35f307a ss_blog_claim=5555364cf3e98c39578eb4fbc35f307a

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-In #124


My Friday Haiku is below this post, or click HERE!

Today is my brother's birthday...he turns 27 today. We're only two...and we are so close. He used to just wake me up in the morning so I help him fix his shirt! LOL

He got married two years ago and have been blessed with a son. I am so crazy with my nephew!


Now time for my Friday Fill-Ins!


ffi


1. If we had (no) winter I don't think I'd enjoy the snow that long! (Since we have no winter here, I have to assume the other way...)

2. People who lacks common sense is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I'd live it the way I'm living it!

4. In the spring I have counted one hundred and thirty-six different kinds of weather inside of four and twenty hours. (Mark Twain)

5. If you've never been thrilled you haven't lived life to the fullest.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to be one with nature.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a lazy weekend at home, tomorrow my plans include visiting as many blogs as I can and catch up with my reading and Sunday, I want to spend time with my garden!

For other fun and wonderful fill-ins, please visit Friday Fill-Ins!

P.S.

I'm inviting everyone to join Fun Monday...the simple mechanic of this fun activity is up this post as a sticky note.


I wish everyone a Happy Friday,


7 comments:

i'm babie said...

heya! checking out your answers too. Have a great weekend!

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Your answer to # 3 is wonderful, congratulations. I'm so with you on # 2, it's amazing. Enjoy the weekend.

Billy Rhythm said...

Have a relaxing weekend! Mine's going to be packed. :-( Mostly fun stuff, though. :-) Except working Sunday AM. :-(

Anonymous said...

Hau`oli Lā Hānau to your brother and loved your list. Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Hau`oli Lā Hānau to your brother and loved your list. Have a great weekend :)

Diana_CT said...

#2 is so true, some people just don't have a clue.

Have a great weekend :)

Yvonne said...

Enjoy your weekend!